I'm totally looking forward to seeing Deftones this month! They are performing with Slipknot, Jesse's #1 favorite band in the universe. There's nothing like being with the person you love while listening to your favorite songs and seeing the artists perform those favorite songs! Its an intoxicating experience in itself but I'm sure the alcohol helped too.
I believe this will be the last big concert we attend this year, but hopefully not the last musical performance. This past summer has been a musical adventure. First we seen No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds. We got the cheapest seats, the lawn seats at the shoreline, but it was still a lot of fun.
Next we bought tickets to see Blink 182 and Taking Back Sunday. Jesse thought we had lawn tickets but he was in for surprise. I secretly got tickets in the 8th row and it was perfect. Mark Hoppus looked hotter than ever and Taking Back Sunday was the shit! Actually, I'm listening to them now.
So now I'm currently awaiting October 23, when we will see Deftones and Slipknot. I'm hoping I don't get sucked into the mosh pit, but I doubt I will be able to avoid it. There's no seats at the show so it will be first come first serve. We are definitely planning on arriving early.
And if you have no idea who these bands are you should definitely check them out. Especially Deftones and Taking Back Sunday, and I'm sure Jesse would say "You gotta check out Slipknot you MaggOt!" =>

No comments:
Post a Comment